Our thoughts lead us to believe what we are and will become. Thoughts also lead to actions and so shape our entire reality. Have you ever realized this? It’s true! Try experimenting by taking this 30 day mind challenge. The challenge doesn’t cost a lot of money, take a lot of time, or is too complicated. The moment you decide to change your mind is when great things happen; change can happen just that quick.
Below are positive affirmations, sayings, phrases, statements, and declarations you should repeat out loud to remind you who you are or who you want to become. Repeating these out loud to yourself absolutely works. You will start noticing a shift that occurs as you say these multiple times a day; you will believe them and soon take action to become them.
- Choose 3-5 affirmations below or write your own.
- Write the affirmations down and place them in a spot that you often visit
- Repeat, out loud, each affirmation twice per day for 30 days.
You will soon realize the body responds to the mind.
3 TIPS FOR WRITING YOUR OWN POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- Choose positive words with no negative connotations.
- Avoid negative words that bring negative mental images. For example, “I am not fat.” or “I am losing weight.”
- Use positive words that bring positive mental images. For example, “I am slim.” or “I am my ideal weight.”
- Use present tense, not future tense.
- Bad example: “I will be rich.”, means that you intend to eventually be rich; in the indefinite future, but not now.
- Good example: “I am rich now.”, the subconscious mind will work at overtime to make this happen now, in the present time.
- Use statements you desire to be true.
- You will mentally and emotionally see and feel these things as true, irrespective of your current circumstances, and thereby attract it into your life.
- Add emotion to make them memorable and powerful.
30 EXAMPLES OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
- I am healthy and happy.
- Wealth is pouring into my life.
- I am sailing on the river of wealth.
- I am wealthy.
- My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.
- I have a lot of energy.
- I study and comprehend fast.
- My mind is calm.
- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- My thoughts are under my control.
- I radiate love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I have the perfect job for me.
- I am living in the house of my dreams.
- I have good and loving relations with my wife/husband.
- I have a wonderful and satisfying job.
- I have the means to travel abroad, when I want to.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- Everything is Awesome!
- I feel good about myself and about everybody around me.
- All is well.
- Everything that is happening is only for the highest good of me.
- The past is gone. I live only in the present.
- I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
- I am a loving, forgiving, gentle and kind person.
- I understand that change is inevitable.
- I welcome change and adapt myself to change.
- I always give my best. As a result, I always attract the best.
- Healthy, wealthy, and wise is my motto.
- My body is healthy, I am wealthy and my mind is wise.